- Why should Austin DSA send you to the National Convention?
- Real life experience of how organizing effects poor and Black communities. Experience with nonviolent communication. My focus on issues and tangible goals outside of just my ideological beliefs.
- Is there any particular caucus or issue you want to represent at the National Convention?
- AfroSoc Caucus. Education. Reproductive Justice.
- Is there anything else you would like members to know?
- Joining DSA has helped me become comfortable in uncomfortable situations. I’ve organized in ways I never had prior to joining. I’ve gotten deeper in my understanding of what socialism is and how I can actually apply these ideas to every aspect of my life. Also..I’ve never been to Atlanta so that’d be cool.