- Why should Austin DSA send you to the National Convention?
- I’m extremely dedicated to the health of the organization and the culture we create. I’m not a parliamentary procedure expert, nor do I LOVE big meetings, AND I think it’s important for people like me (rank and file, not a professional organizer, typically quiet, curious and critical) to be in spaces like this and speak up, as we typically do not.
- Is there any particular caucus or issue you want to represent at the National Convention?
- Is there anything else you would like members to know?
- I feel that the multi-tendency foundation is an important one to sustain and I want people to have the political education to know what is happening, transparently, on a local and national level, so we can all make informed decisions. I’m worried about the lack of transparency we’ve had from national in the past, and it’s important to for us to be as careful and constructive with what we do internally as what we seek to build externally.