1. 2019-2020 Harassment Grievance Officers – The Harassment and Grievance Officers (HGOs) are charged with implementing the National DSA Harassment Policy. The four candidates listed here have been appointed by the Leadership Committee, and the general body will vote on whether to approve their appointment.
2. Outstanding bylaws changes from 2019 Chapter Convention – At the convention in January, we adjourned before addressing two (originally three, but two were combined) bylaws changes that were on the agenda. They were:
- Elected Austin DSA Representatives Dialogical Exchange Booster motivated by Andrew Costigan
- Rename the Leadership Committee motivated by Andrew Costigan and Thomas Sheehy
(For renaming the Leadership Committee, we will first vote on whether to rename the LC, and if that passes we will then vote on what the new name should be)
3. Accessibility Proposal Votes – These items outline plans for instituting online voting for chapter business and livestreaming of meetings respectively. They do not change Austin DSA’s bylaws.
As a reminder, bylaws changes require a two thirds majority vote to pass, while all other items only require a simple majority. Voting items can be amended on the floor by making a motion to amend